Monday, January 31, 2011

Are we there yet?!

This weekend we went road trippin.
Today I feel like I got ran over by a train

We definitely had great moments. Dance parties in the car, great talks and making new goals, seeing lots of family, swim party, and jumping like crazies on the hotel beds.
We also had crazy moments! Being in the car for hours with kids is . . . . not awesome.  
I think that's all I need to say and you gals already know those details. :)  but oh the screaming!!!!
oh ya and NATE got a speeding ticked. lol
     Today I get to paint!
I am tackling my biggest mistake wall in my home. I hate it. Hate!
Good bye glaze
I have a date with paint, friends, and the bachelor tonight! 

Thanks for all of your fun comments. You make me happy! 
Before and after photos of the awful wall to come!

2 comments:

  1. Paint, friends & The Bachelor sounds like a good Monday to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I've missed seeing you guys. School has consumed my life. Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments!