Sunday, January 23, 2011

My famous friend Michael Copon, and Jillie Willie on the big screen


Last night I picked up my friend Michael and his team from the airport for Sundance.  Its fun to see people new to Utah's reaction on our beautiful mountains! Anyway tonight he makes an appearance in the premiere of “Kourtney & Kim Take New York” Im still trying to get him to introduce me to Kim :) But I do get to take his head shots this week so that will be fun!


Monday Im going to a premier at Sundance. A Jillie Willie apron is making it big time and appearing in the movie. Im excited to see and can't wait for the movie to come out! 
Now. . . . can anyone imagine me and my family at the after party at Harryo's?! LOL. Me and my mom can shake it ;)
 gotta love Sundance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments!