Thursday, September 9, 2010

Celebrate your space

Im going to try at least once a week to celebrate my space on here.
I have wanted striped candles on here forever and have loved these which come in all colors and are beautiful! . . . . problem- $24 a pair. Not happening. So I had to improvise. It all happened when I opened the junk door and found some wonderful yellow tape. Perfect!
These photos are horrible but here is a before and after
Candels

ca20100823_1026

This photo is more than horrible but you get the idea ;)
I like the color it brought! Maybe I could get really dorky and switch out the colors for holidays;) I have big plans for the wall behind. . .I bet if you have read this blog often enough you may know my current obsession and now I will communicate that in my home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments!