Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to wear colored jeans

Today on Studio 5 I talked about colored denim (which I'm loving) This is such a fun throwback trend! Now if you are feeling nervous here are some ways you can tone done the look and pull it off. 



(Today I wore --J brand jeans-JMR. Denim top H&M, Leopard shoes -Colin Stuart)
Pair it with a Neutral
Wearing a black, white or grey top will always work with any color and will keep the look grounded.
Keep Accessories to a Minimum
Delicate pieces are all you need for this colorful look. A scarf is also be a great addition but keep it soft.
Go for Green or Blue Hues
If this trend seems to bold for you, a green or blue colored jean is more "safe" than going straight for a bright red jean.
Works for any Age
For a more classic look pair it with a button up or denim top. Younger girls should go for the brights, but older ladies might want to go for a deeper color.


 My Cute Friend Shana came with me today! LOVED the fun girl time :)

3 comments:

  1. What a fun day! You know I need to have a pair in every color now, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to try out some colored jeans :) Thanks for the tips! you should check out my hair styling blog! www.crazetexture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments!